🔥84% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Always Fresh Seal Vac Mini Vacuum Sealer Machine For Food Preservation With 6 Vcm/ Bags Vacuum Packaging Machine
- CompactThe entire Always Fresh Seal Vac system is very compact since any of the six bags can be rolled up, and the wireless blue food-sealing device is about the same size as a soda can. As a result, you’ll be able to transport this system almost anywhere with you, so you can enjoy fresh food at the cottage, at a friend or relative’s house, or even at a hotel.
- The wireless blue food-sealing device that comes with each system is wireless and relies entirely on the power of the human hand instead of batteries or electricity. Therefore, you’ll be able to use it on the go without looking for an electrical outlet or pulling a set of batteries out of your purse or bag, if necessary. Plus, if you keep the device on your kitchen counter, that won’t result in an extra electrical cord getting in your way.
- Six Reusable BagsWithin each system, you’ll get six Koohoo reusable bags in two different sizes that will hold either a quart or a gallon of food. You’ll be able to pick and choose which bag to use based on how much food you need to store, instead of trying to cram a gallon of food into a smaller bag. These bags can be rinsed out and used over and over again. Each has a double-zip seal, as opposed to the single-zip seals you might find on some other bags, which dramatically increases the likelihood that each seal will be 100 percent airtight.
- BPA FreeAll parts of each Always Fresh Seal Vac system are free of the potentially harmful chemical compound known as BPA, which is still found in some plastic products today. That means you won’t have to worry about exposing yourself or your family or friends to toxicity when serving or eating food that has touched your Always Fresh bags.
How to Use (Step by Step)
- Fill Bag With FoodTo gets started with this food-sealing system, fill one of the six bags in your set with a food item of your choice. You can fill the bag up to the top or fill it only a quarter full, based on your needs—this won’t change the performance of the system press Button On Device.Next, place the blue food-sealing device included with your set on top of the plastic bag that you just filled. If you’ve got it right-side up, you should see a small white button on top and should be able to read the words on the logo. If that’s not the case, just flip the device over. Once it’s right-side up, press the white button to suck all the air out of the food-filled plastic bag underneath it.
- Close Up Bag and store after you’ve sucked the air out of the plastic bag in front of you by using the compact blue food-sealing device, close up the bag’s double-zip fastener at the top. Following that, you can store your food as you normally would, but with the expectation that it’ll last longer.
How It Works
Many people use traditional zip-lock bags to store and seal food, or they wrap the food in tinfoil. However, these methods tend to trap air around the food, which makes it go bad more quickly than it would otherwise. On the other hand, the Always Fresh Seal Vac system gets rid of trapped air in two different ways. First of all, the blue food-sealing device sucks any excess air out of each zip-lock bag before you seal it. Furthermore, each bag that’s part of this system has a unique zip-lock seal that will let air out but won’t let any air in. The presence of as little air around the food as possible in these bags will ensure that the food within them stays fresh for as long as possible.